Nutrition courses at the Natural Healthcare College
Distance learning nutrition courses
Our distance learning nutrition courses stem from a passionate belief in their ability to help achieve optimal health. Comprehensive technical knowledge along with practical experience of the skills needed to provide effective therapeutic advice form the basis of our nutrition courses.
From the very first module our students know how to help a number of common health problems, starting with the digestive system. Subsequent modules provide the building blocks for students to progressively increase their healing skills. Here’s what one of our students had to say:
Stage 1: Nutrition advisor
- People wanting to embark on a career in complementary medicine.
- Existing practitioners who want to offer effective and safe nutrition advice.
- People who would like to improve their own health, or that of their family.
Stage 2: Naturopathic Nutritional Therapist
Subject to passing the stage 1 exam (volunteer case study), you can continue on from our Stage One Nutrition Advisor course to qualify as a Naturopathic Nutritional Therapist by completing Stage Two Naturopathic Nutritional Therapy incorporating Clinical Practice.
- The course may suit people wanting to embark on a career in complementary medicine.
- Existing practitioners who wish to gain a qualification in Naturopathic Nutritional Therapy.
We have three great introductory courses for those who want a taste of natural therapies without committing to an expensive course and who particularly would like self-help tips for your own personal interest.
Each course consists of two modules with an optional homework assignment. If you pass this assignment, we award a Completion Certificate.